Hand stamped Ohm Stacking Ring
- Band is made of Sterling Silver and disc is made of Copper or Brass
- Disc is 10mm
- Ring band is cut and shaped by hand. Disc is hand punched and hand stamped with an initial or symbol of your choosing and soldered to the band. All components have been tumbled to a nice shine but can be brushed matte if you prefer
- Stamping is oxidized for contrast by default but can be left neutral by request
- Due to the nature of these metals, over time, they may take on a nice antique patina and/or cause temporary skin discoloration.
- If you would like a different symbol or a single initial instead of the Ohm symbol shown, please look at my chart on Picture 5 and let me know at checkout.
- About our metals: Aluminum is very lightweight and flexible, extremely low skin reaction rate, won't tarnish and will not turn your skin green. Sterling, Copper and Brass are slightly heavier metals, will have a nice patina over time and might cause skin discoloration. Sterling can be buffed to a shine again so if you purchase Sterling, a small polishing cloth tab will be included with your order.
✭ All pieces are personally hand cut/punched and hand stamped one character at a time, so text may not be perfectly straight or evenly spaced. Since the ring is hand formed by us and soldered, the seem may still be visible. It is impossible to blend it completely so we solder it under the disc. These variations create uniqueness, adding charm and character to every handmade piece.