The Eye of Ra or 'Eye of Re' was the feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra of Ancient Egyptian mythology. The Eye of Ra was a strong force that subdued the sun god's enemies. Even though the eye was an extension of Ra's power, it still acted alone, like an independent goddess.
- Made from Sterling Silver
- Each disc is hand cut, tumbled, stamped and welded by hand
- Disc is about 1/4 inch (6.5mm)
- Rubber clutches are included
- A small polishing cloth tab and care sheet will be included with your order
✭ Check out our Policy page for details regarding production turnaround time, domestic and international shipping information and options, and other FAQs https://www.etsy.com/shop/TesoroJewelry/policy
✭ All pieces are personally hand cut/punched and hand stamped one character at a time, so text may not be perfectly straight or evenly spaced. These variations create uniqueness, adding charm and character to every handmade piece.