State Rings are here! Can be customized for you with any state or county or country.
- Band is made of Sterling Silver and charm is Copper or Brass
- Tharm will range, depending on the shape, between 7mm-15mm.
- Charm is rendered in house, machine cut and soldered by hand to the band. The band is hand cut and soldered by hand. All components have been tumbled to a nice shine but can be brushed matte if you prefer.
- Due to the nature of these metals, they gradually may take on a nice patina and/or cause temporary skin discoloration.
✭ Please let me know at checkout
- Size: We can do any whole or half size. These are not adjustable so please double check your size stated. If you do not know your size, you can take a piece of string (loose, not tight) and wrap it around your finger. Measure the length (ie. 2.25 inches) and let me know at checkout.
- The state/country that you would like.
- I can hand stamp a star, heart, or initial (up to 2) for an additional fee. Please let me know at checkout what you would like stamped and where on the charm to stamp it (for example: near LA if it is a California charm). (NOTE: Stamping is oxidized for contrast by default but does not have to be oxidized if requested)
✭ All pieces are personally hand cut/punched and hand stamped one character at a time, so text may not be perfectly straight or evenly spaced. Since the ring is hand formed by us and soldered, the seem may still be visible. It is impossible to blend it completely so we solder it under the charm. These variations create uniqueness, adding charm and character to every handmade piece.