Tie bar dimensions are about 1/4 x 1 7/8 inches (.75 x 4.75 cm) or 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches (.75 x 5.70 cm)
Tie Clips are generally worn between the 3rd and 4th dress shirt button and should span about 2/3 to 3/4 the width of the tie, at that point. I'd recommend measuring this spot, on the tie, to see which tie bar length will work the best!
We currently work with aluminum, sterling silver, 14kt gold fill, 14kt rose gold fill, copper, and brass.
Will my jewelry tarnish?
Aluminum will not tarnish and is hypoallergenic.
Sterling, brass and copper pieces can tarnish, but it takes special circumstances for that to happen. Depending on your skin's acidity level, a slight skin discoloration might occur. This is harmless and can be washed off.
Pure gold does not tarnish so our Gold-filled and Rose Gold-filled pieces are less likely to tarnish. Depending on care, these pieces should remain tarnish free. We do include a polishing pad with every order to restore luster in any case.
Jewelry Care Instructions & Tips
• Store jewelry in a cool, dry place or in an air-tight bag or box
• Avoid contact with household cleaners, lotions, perfumes, and makeup
• Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, or working out
• Depending on your skin's acidity level, sterling silver, copper, or brass might cause a skin discoloration. This is harmless and can be washed off.
• Frequent cleaning is recommended. Wipe your jewelry lightly with the included polishing pad to restore luster.
• To fix letter fading, lightly color the letters with a Sharpie and then immediately and gently wipe off the excess ink with the included polish pad. Do not press hard.